Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Bytecode is the first compilation output towards running code on the JVM or Android. During this Keynote talk, Jake will share with you how to read bytecode, understand what it's doing, and make informed decisions as a result. You will compare and contrast examples in Java and Kotlin from the bytecode level to see how they work and their respective costs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Helping Dagger Help You (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 8th - 11th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Keynote: Sinking Your Teeth Into Bytecode
Android Framework engineer at Google working on Kotlin things. Has a long-time severe allergy to boilerplate code and for years has been raising awareness on the issue as well as leading efforts to eradicate this horrible disease that plagues modern developers.