YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fixing Haskell Records (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Don Syme: What’s new in F# 5.0 and 6.0? (in London on 17th November 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
HaskellX Bytes with Neil Mitchell!
Neil Mitchell is a Haskell programmer who lives in Cambridge with his wife Emily and his son Henry. Neil has a PhD in Computer Science from York University, working on making functional programs shorter, faster and safer. Since then he's worked with F# at Credit Suisse and Haskell/F#/C++ at Standard Chartered and Barclays, taking the lessons of functional programming and applying them in finance.