Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
TensorFlow is an increasingly popular open source Machine Intelligence library that is especially well-suited for deep learning. The Google Cloud Machine Learning Engine (Cloud ML Engine) lets you do distributed training and serving of your TensorFlow models at scale.
Join Yufeng as he kicks off with an introduction to TensorFlow concepts and then walks through how to use Cloud ML Engine to do distributed training and scalable serving of your trained models. You will explore the design decisions available to you in scaling up your machine learning, and talk about their tradeoffs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- E106 - CLASSIC - Steve Nouri - On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals (Online Meetup on 26th June 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Machine Learning at scale: TensorFlow in the Cloud - Intermediate
Yufeng is a Developer Advocate focusing on Cloud AI, where he is working to make machine learning more understandable and usable for all. He is the creator of the YouTube series AI Adventures, at yt.be/AIAdventures, exploring the art, science, and tools of machine learning.