Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn how the above mentioned tools were used to implement a mobile data usage platform. A way has been found to use the tools that come out of the box with a Macbook, coupled with the great language that is F# to throw up a system in next to no time with Azure functions and a website with Fable to boot. All with a hardened CSharper in the team, and his bi-polar moments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rachel Appel: Build Data Driven Web Apps using ASP.NET Core (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Introduction To Dataflows In Power BI (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Lightning Talk Session: Using F#, Azure Functions, Fable and Shell Scripts
Mark has been a passionate software engineer since 2002 and has worked for companies such as The AA,Volkswagen Financial Services and Compare the Market, to name but a few. He currently works for Housing Insight.