Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this short talk, Paul will show you how to unit test your code using Playgrounds, how to make use 3rd party libraries and generally how to avoid the excuse of testing being too hard :)
Get your Xcode ready and follow along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 13th - 14th May 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 20th - 22nd September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
TDD in Xcode Playgrounds
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.