Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Apart from being an awesome code prototyping tool, the Xcode Playgrounds can also be used for Test Driven Development.
In this short talk, Paul will show you how to unit test your code using Playgrounds, how to make use 3rd party libraries and generally how to avoid the excuse of testing being too hard :)
Get your Xcode ready and follow along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- NewDay Career Hub Drop-in (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote Evening at Mobile Matters (in London on 28th November 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Is DevOps Still Relevant In A Cloud Native World? (Enterprise Edition) (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
TDD in Xcode Playgrounds
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.