Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Apart from being an awesome code prototyping tool, the Xcode Playgrounds can also be used for Test Driven Development.
In this short talk, Paul will show you how to unit test your code using Playgrounds, how to make use 3rd party libraries and generally how to avoid the excuse of testing being too hard :)
Get your Xcode ready and follow along.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Test Driven Development (TDD) Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (in London on 18th - 19th July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
TDD in Xcode Playgrounds
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.