Developers who are interested in learning more about the JVM's bytecode and classloading subsystems should attend. No previous knowledge or experience of distributed ledgers, cryptocurrency or blockchains is required.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Beyond Java 8 with Ben Evans (Online Workshop on 18th - 19th November 2022)
- Reimagining Java for the Age of Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Uh, Does This Thing Actually Work? Modern Microservices Testing (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- How to Contribute to Java and Open Source Projects (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
The JVM as a platform for building smart contracts
Ben Evans is an author, entrepreneur, consultant and educator. His career highlights to date include: Co-founding jClarity, a performance startup, Chief Architect for Listed Derivatives at Deutsche Bank, Performance testing the Google IPO, consulting CTO to several startups, initial UK trials of 3G networks with BT, building award-winning websites for some of Hollywood's biggest hits of the 90s, developing some of the UK’s very first true e-commerce websites, building multibillion dollar low-latency trading systems and designing technology to help some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.