A meet-up for everyone interested in learning how a successful entrepreneur uses agile methodologies to lead teams and develop game-changing digital products.
Dan Rogers will talk about:
• The role of agile methodology in his entrepreneurial journey at Songkick, Qype and Peakon.com
• How he found inspiration in the iterative, problem-solving and continuous adjustment principles of agile methodology - as a basis for his latest start-up idea - a Human Resources software for real-time Employee Engagement Analytics
• How his team is using agile management processes on a daily basis to develop and sophisticate peakon.com, that is quickly becoming Europe's leading Employee Engagement software
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Building Evolutionary Architectures (in London on 16th May 2017)
- Whole Team Approach to Agile Testing (in London on 5th - 7th June 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
- Serverless Architecture with Azure Functions with Christos Matskas! (in London on 29th November 2017)
Agile: The entrepreneur's perspective
Dan Rogers is co-founder of people analytics platform Peakon, which was founded in September 2014. Prior to Peakon, Dan, who holds an MBA in Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship from London Business School, was Vice President of Marketing and Growth at ticketing platform Songkick between 2010 and 2014. During his tenure, Songkick grew to over 5 million users and 10 million visits each month.