A meet-up for everyone interested in learning how a successful entrepreneur uses agile methodologies to lead teams and develop game-changing digital products.
Dan Rogers will talk about:
• The role of agile methodology in his entrepreneurial journey at Songkick, Qype and Peakon.com
• How he found inspiration in the iterative, problem-solving and continuous adjustment principles of agile methodology - as a basis for his latest start-up idea - a Human Resources software for real-time Employee Engagement Analytics
• How his team is using agile management processes on a daily basis to develop and sophisticate peakon.com, that is quickly becoming Europe's leading Employee Engagement software
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microservices from the very start with Russel Winder! (in London on 26th June 2017)
- Masterclass: Reducing Technical Debt with Michael C. Feathers (in London on 21st - 22nd August 2017)
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 30th - 31st October 2017)
- µCon 2017: The Microservices Conference (in London on 6th - 7th November 2017)
Agile: The entrepreneur's perspective
Dan Rogers is co-founder of people analytics platform Peakon, which was founded in September 2014. Prior to Peakon, Dan, who holds an MBA in Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship from London Business School, was Vice President of Marketing and Growth at ticketing platform Songkick between 2010 and 2014. During his tenure, Songkick grew to over 5 million users and 10 million visits each month.