You may also like to check out this recent book by O'Reilly on Application Delivery with DC/OS: Building and Running Modern Data-Driven Apps - you can download a free copy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th April 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? with Matt Saunders (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks March 2021 (Online Meetup on 30th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Taking production container operations and data services automation to the next level
Benjamin Hindman is a Founder and Chief Architect at Mesosphere where he leads a team building out core services for the Mesosphere Datacenter Operating System (DCOS). Ben co-created Apache Mesos as a PhD student at UC Berkeley before bringing it to Twitter where it now runs on tens of thousands of machines powering Twitter's datacenters. An academic at heart, his research in programming languages and distributed systems has been published in leading academic conferences.