You may also like to check out this recent book by O'Reilly on Application Delivery with DC/OS: Building and Running Modern Data-Driven Apps - you can download a free copy!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 19th - 20th August 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Taking production container operations and data services automation to the next level
Benjamin Hindman is a Founder and Chief Architect at Mesosphere where he leads a team building out core services for the Mesosphere Datacenter Operating System (DCOS). Ben co-created Apache Mesos as a PhD student at UC Berkeley before bringing it to Twitter where it now runs on tens of thousands of machines powering Twitter's datacenters. An academic at heart, his research in programming languages and distributed systems has been published in leading academic conferences.