A quest of the hero that everyone has inside, having a parallelism with an animated story (dragon ball), I give a trip around my experience from the beginning to nowadays in Android, how this started, how did go, what did help, and what I would expect to be at a next future. In addition to this, I would introduce a short use case for building a MVP (minimum viable product) related with a past experience, talking about machine learning (face recognition) on Android devices with Augmented reality (AR). This would explain how to plan those kind of tasks, the process to follow and future work for those specific projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pushing Dynamic Features Your Users Want, As Quick As They Want Them (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Minimum Viable Migrations (MVM), A Path to Cloud Modernization (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Quest of a hero
I consider myself a continuous learner, very enthusiastic about the Android platform & Kotlin language specifically. Love running, traveling, attending music live metal gigs or reading books. I work as a Senior Software Engineer at Twitter, and I've participated in both Periscope and Twitter Android apps, being the Technical lead on Dynamic delivery for Twitter Android. I am originally from Valencia (Spain), but so far I've lived in Belgium and for a while now in London (UK).