Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Keynote: Crossroads: F# in the middle of... nowhere?
A linguist by heart and a programmer by choice, Alfonso Garcia-Caro has brought his passion for natural languages to the computing world. He is the creator of Fable, a popular F# to JS compiler, and coauthor of the book "Mastering F#". He currently lives in Chiba, Japan, and works with a fantastic team at Coursebase creating a next-gen learning management system.