In particular, we offer flexible queries based on predicates and visitors to compute hierarchical coverage and aggregation reports, and also build a notification mechanism using swave.io.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Experience building a Historical Data Service at TXODDS (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- LJC: Monitoring Digital Experience to Determine Feature Effectiveness (Online Meetup on 11th October 2022)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Statically typed nested maps using Shapeless for computations and notifications on coordinate spaces with Alex Kozlenkov and Nigel Warren!
Nigel is the Architect and project lead on Fly Object Space. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Brunel University where his main research interests are long running distributed system and inter component lifetimes and dependencies.
Alex is theoretical physicist by education and worked in research and industry, including Space Research Institute, City University and Betfair. He is currently a Director and Chief Architect at TXODDS UK.