In particular, we offer flexible queries based on predicates and visitors to compute hierarchical coverage and aggregation reports, and also build a notification mechanism using swave.io.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Experience building a Historical Data Service at TXODDS (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Statically typed nested maps using Shapeless for computations and notifications on coordinate spaces with Alex Kozlenkov and Nigel Warren!
Nigel is the Architect and project lead on Fly Object Space. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Brunel University where his main research interests are long running distributed system and inter component lifetimes and dependencies.
Alex is theoretical physicist by education and worked in research and industry, including Space Research Institute, City University and Betfair. He is currently a Director and Chief Architect at TXODDS UK.