In particular, we offer flexible queries based on predicates and visitors to compute hierarchical coverage and aggregation reports, and also build a notification mechanism using swave.io.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Experience building a Historical Data Service at TXODDS (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Don Syme: What’s new in F# 5.0 and 6.0? (in London on 17th November 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Statically typed nested maps using Shapeless for computations and notifications on coordinate spaces with Alex Kozlenkov and Nigel Warren!
Nigel is the Architect and project lead on Fly Object Space. He is a Visiting Research Fellow at Brunel University where his main research interests are long running distributed system and inter component lifetimes and dependencies.
Alex is theoretical physicist by education and worked in research and industry, including Space Research Institute, City University and Betfair. He is currently a Director and Chief Architect at TXODDS UK.