Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Taste of Type Theory (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 27th October 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Keynote: The Maths Behind Types
Bartosz started as a physicist. He has a Ph.D. in quantum field theory. Then he got into programming, worked eight years for Microsoft as a software engineer implementing the search engine in Windows. He wrote a book about C++ and started a popular programming blog. He rediscovered his fascination with mathematics through Haskell. His blog turned into an online book on category theory for programmers.