Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Taste of Type Theory (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- LJC Live with Andrey Breslav - Shoulders of Giants: Languages Kotlin learned from (in London on 12th December 2022)
- What Logic can Teach Us, Scala Programmers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Keynote: The Maths Behind Types
Bartosz started as a physicist. He has a Ph.D. in quantum field theory. Then he got into programming, worked eight years for Microsoft as a software engineer implementing the search engine in Windows. He wrote a book about C++ and started a popular programming blog. He rediscovered his fascination with mathematics through Haskell. His blog turned into an online book on category theory for programmers.