Joel Latino from Xpand-IT will talk about a UI they have built that can ingest data using Pentaho as an engine! Find out more!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rob Sewell on Administrating SQL Server with PowerShell dbatools (in London on 19th August 2019)
- Speed Up Your Apache Cassandra™ Applications: A Practical Guide to Reactive Programming - Cedrick Lunven, Developer Advocate, DataStax (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Inextricably Linked: Reproducibility and Productivity in Data Science and AI - Mark Coleman, VP Marketing, dotscience & Marketing Chairperson, Cloud Native Computing Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Data Ingesting UI at Xpand-IT
Joel is currently working as a Senior Consultant at Xpand IT UK. He has experience with Java and other web technologies, in a fast-paced agile software development environment.