Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Login pages are probably the single type of page that users on the web interact with more than any other. In recent years the sign in experience has changed with the advent of federation via social networks, but whether a user has to type an email address and password or click a link and be redirected via Facebook, the process still interrupts the journey. The Credential Management API, designed by Mike West at Google, is an attempt to help streamline this process at the user agent level.
Join James as he investigate the new API and explores how you can use it to progressively enhance customer journeys in the apps we build.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Running and publishing ES2015 (formerly ES6) code today (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Building a Better Login with the Credential Management API - Intermediate