Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Login pages are probably the single type of page that users on the web interact with more than any other. In recent years the sign in experience has changed with the advent of federation via social networks, but whether a user has to type an email address and password or click a link and be redirected via Facebook, the process still interrupts the journey. The Credential Management API, designed by Mike West at Google, is an attempt to help streamline this process at the user agent level.
Join James as he investigate the new API and explores how you can use it to progressively enhance customer journeys in the apps we build.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Running and publishing ES2015 (formerly ES6) code today (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Lightning Talk: Building a Better Login with the Credential Management API - Intermediate