A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Using the materials in the Johnny-Five Inventor's Kit, https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13847, workshop attendees will go from blinking an LED to building a web-connected services for monitoring a sensor of their choosing. They'll gain knowledge about breadboard prototyping, polarity and resistance, interrupts, and a few hardware communication protocols, like SPI.
Pre-Requisites: - Node.js version 4 or 6 - npm install -g t2-cli
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Microcontrollers as Microservices - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)