Behat is widely used as part of a Behaviour Driven Development lifecycle, but it's also widely misused. In this talk Ciaran will show the best practices including: writing good scenarios, driving service development from scenarios, and fast UI testing, using Behat and the Symfony2Extension.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- JenkinsX - All your repos are belong to us (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- The Twelve Factor Symfony App (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
Behat Best Practices with Symfony
Ciaran helps teams at all levels of ability improve via training and coaching. He has been a PHP professional since the late 90s and is passionate about TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies. He is lead maintainer of PhpSpec, a unit level BDD tool.