Emotional intelligence – it seems that everyone is talking about it these days – but what exactly is it? Aimee returns to LondonTechLadies for this special event!
Well, have you ever tried to lose weight but found it difficult to control cravings? Had a bad day at work but taken it out on your partner? Or ever found it difficult to manage stress? Do you wish you could understand people better? Are you able to communicate with people in a way that influences them?
All of these skills relate to emotional intelligence, and research shows it’s responsible for up to 80% of the factors that determine how 'successful' we are in our work and personal lives.
Not our IQ, education, or family background, but our ability to recognise, interpret and manage the emotions of ourselves, and those of others, in order to create the lives we want and enjoy harmonious relationships. In this interactive, coaching-style workshop you will have the opportunity to:
• Learn what emotions are
• Understand what emotional intelligence is and why it’s important
• Complete 4 coaching exercises to help you develop your own emotional intelligence
• Learn the secret truth to developing emotional intelligence for long-lasting change and success
This workshop starts promptly at 6.45pm, so please be on time to join and partake in a great session. The workshop runs for 2 hours.
Here’s what others have said about attending this workshop:
“Nice mixture of theory and practice. We all got personal attention and had time for questions”
“Excellent presentation, the exercises were super helpful, and in a comfortable environment”
“I got lots of techniques to get a better understanding of my emotions. It unpacked my work frustration. It was very good, good structure, I liked the exercises”
“I got some personal insight into why some of my goals are not achieved. I got actual results there and then from practical exercises that you can’t do at home or alone”
“I learnt a lot about myself especially in the areas I want to work on. It was straight to the point and very informative”
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The 4 Mistakes That Keep You Stuck In A Rut (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Emotional Intelligence Workshop
Aimee C. Teesdale is a life coach, speaker, and human, with 28 years experience in psychology and personal development. Aimee helps ambitious men and women who are holding themselves back, not achieving all they could be, and tired of being stuck with mediocre. She enables them to get past their barriers, become the person they want to be, and start living a great life they love.