Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Mathias will share with you some of the ideas behind the approach, explain how it works behind the scenes, and demonstrate how F# makes it easy to learn models from data, and use them from within your .NET code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dungeons, Dragons and Functions (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use: Bonus Q&A Session (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Keynote: Deep Learning with CNTK and F#
Mathias Brandewinder has been writing software in C# for about 10 years, and loving every minute of it, except maybe for a few release days. He is an F# MVP, the author of "Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers" (Apress), enjoys arguing about code and how to make it better, and gets very excited when discussing TDD or F#.