Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Mathias will share with you some of the ideas behind the approach, explain how it works behind the scenes, and demonstrate how F# makes it easy to learn models from data, and use them from within your .NET code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dungeons, Dragons and Functions (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Keynote: Deep Learning with CNTK and F#
Mathias Brandewinder has been writing software in C# for about 10 years, and loving every minute of it, except maybe for a few release days. He is an F# MVP, the author of "Machine Learning Projects for .NET Developers" (Apress), enjoys arguing about code and how to make it better, and gets very excited when discussing TDD or F#.