Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We live in a world with enormous amount of data presented to us and with the advancement of technology and research, we process more information and are empowered to make data-informed decision about many things in our lives. For example, we can get suggestions on the movies we are more likely to enjoy, be reminded by things we have to buy when we enter a grocery store and even avoid traffic congestions and receive fastest route getting from point a to b.
Data Visualization has played a critical role on our ability to consume large sets of data. Even though commonly used chart types such as bar charts and line charts have been effective ways to present data, leading publishers and companies have been exploring better ways to tell stories using data by leveraging the latest technology and research.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)