Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The Payment Request API is now supported across multiple browsers. For us, web developers, it can provide an easy way to launch an online checkout form, collecting users' payment and shipping details. For your users, it can provide a consistent, quick and secure checkout process across all supporting websites. Let's check (it) out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebXR: Introducing Mixed Reality and the Immersive Web (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Tales of the Obsession of Unfinished Projects (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Lightning Talk: Web Payments and the Future of Online Purchases - Beginner
Peter is a developer advocate in Samsung’s web browser team, helping fellow web developers to use up-and-coming web APIs and to make the most of the web platform. Previously he worked in technology R&D at an education company and as a tech lead at a national newspaper and two web development agencies.