Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Today things are significantly different - not only is JS standard in web development, but it has broken out of browsers and it's taking over new development frontiers.
TypeScript is taking JS up a notch. It's introducing a bunch of new concepts that JS doesn't have (at least for now).
The main question is: does it pay off to start writing TypeScript? If so, how would TypeScript play with existing JS code?
Join Milos in this talk as heexplores TypeScript features, as well as potential migration paths from JS to TS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AngularJs evolution - from heedless meddler to superheroic assistant (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Should You Move Up from JS to TypeScript and Why is the Answer Probably Yes? - Intermediate