Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Today things are significantly different - not only is JS standard in web development, but it has broken out of browsers and it's taking over new development frontiers.
TypeScript is taking JS up a notch. It's introducing a bunch of new concepts that JS doesn't have (at least for now).
The main question is: does it pay off to start writing TypeScript? If so, how would TypeScript play with existing JS code?
Join Milos in this talk as heexplores TypeScript features, as well as potential migration paths from JS to TS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- AngularJs evolution - from heedless meddler to superheroic assistant (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Should You Move Up from JS to TypeScript and Why is the Answer Probably Yes? - Intermediate