Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Ben will be showing a variety of places where an understanding of binary data is useful in browsers - generating and processing images, videos, and audio and more.
You'll then discover some of the ways that these things can be put together: pushing data in & out of WebAudio nodes, down WebSocket connections and into graphical contexts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- London Ajax User Group Meetup: June Meetup (SkillsCast recorded in June 2013)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)