Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With the help of Electron, it is now possible to run your entire web stack (SPA + backend) in a single process. When applied to testing, this becomes a compelling alternative to WebDriver based testing, as it is much faster and easier to debug.
Join Artem in this talk as he will start with setting some base terminology of what types of tests there are in a typical web app, what they're for and then show off a real example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)