Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Being a friend of a UX Designer for many years, and working with that friend on multiple projects, in addition to multiple courses and articles, Jad has come to learn the magic toolbox that developer needs to survive a day in the life of a designer, if he ever needs it.
First off, during this talk, you will learn the most important UX concepts you as a developer should be familiar with, and how to apply them in order to impress both their client and themselves.
Secondly, you will discover the tools you need to know, and specifically what subtools you can limit yourself to be able to manage your assets and your designs successfully.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Ideas for Future Haskell Tooling (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
A Developers View Through the UX Lens
Jad is a Full Stack Developer at Saradar Bank SAL in Lebanon, as well as a coach at the Microsoft Student Partner Program. He has built many applications using Ionic framework, Swift and Android, as well as their backend systems using PHP and Laravel.