A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
After a quick introduction to GraphQL, you'll setup a fully-functional GraphQL backend using Graphcool. Afterwards, the goal for you is to build a simple messenger app with realtime functionality using GraphQL subscriptions.
Nikolas works as a developer at Graphcool. They strongly believe that GraphQL is the future of API design and have been using it intensely for over a year. Their goal is to share their learnings with the greater web community and make it as easy as possible for you to get started with GraphQL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- GraphQL for Mobile Developers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Workshop: Diving into GraphQL, React & Apollo - Intermediate
Nikolas is a polyglot developer coming from an iOS background but finding new homes in the JS and React / React Native worlds.