A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
After completing this workshop, you will have a solid understanding of what kind of problems they can approach by which techniques. Furthermore, you will have experience in conducting a full analysis from start to end, i.e., exploring, cleaning, transforming, and analyzing data with state-of-the-art techniques.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Monitoring and Analyzing User Behaviour - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 12th - 15th September 2022)
- Modern Natural Language Processing (NLP) with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)