Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Capgemini has recently adopted React Native for our client mobile projects. This talk will cover some of the challenges faced and the choices made, from choosing ‘the best’ routing library to deploying and updating their apps.
Richard will also include a comparison of React Native and alternative mobile solutions and the relative merits of each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Diversify your Company: Providing Skills and Employment to People from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talk: Using React Native to Create a Reusable Mobile App Architecture - Intermediate
Richard is Front End and Mobile Lead at Capgemini with responsibility for engineering quality and the adoption of appropriate technologies that can aid development and delivery.