Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Capgemini has recently adopted React Native for our client mobile projects. This talk will cover some of the challenges faced and the choices made, from choosing ‘the best’ routing library to deploying and updating their apps.
Richard will also include a comparison of React Native and alternative mobile solutions and the relative merits of each.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Diversify your Company: Providing Skills and Employment to People from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Turbocharging Azure DevOps with Octopus Deploy (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talk: Using React Native to Create a Reusable Mobile App Architecture - Intermediate
Richard is Front End and Mobile Lead at Capgemini with responsibility for engineering quality and the adoption of appropriate technologies that can aid development and delivery.