Are you interested in learning how they use Firebase at Beeline? Join Chetan Padia who'll tell us more!
In this talk, we'll look at how we at Beeline set up Firebase Database real-time indexes and data aggregation with Firebase Functions and TypeScript, how we test them and how we use security rules to safely separate their logic!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Launching Beeline, a digital compass for your bike (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)