Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
However, in order to understand them, we must step back to fundamentals all these rely on: the mechanics of event loop and run to completion rule, as well as learn to distinguish between sync and async flow. Then we proceed to design patterns built on top of each of the 5 approaches, discussing their strengths and limitations. Funfacts, such as famous Promise.race() included!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Let's liberate Frontend: Backend-less Development revisited (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Dark Energy, Dark Matter and Microservice Architecture Collaboration Patterns (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)