Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will explore the value systems that exist in Open Source communities and discuss how they shape the ideas of leadership, management, and mentorship in Open Source projects. It will compare these ontologies in projects (both Open Source and not) of varying size, scope, and focus and demonstrate how they manifest directly into actions or structures in the projects. If you've ever wondered how Open Source gets made, this is the talk for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- D.A.R.E. More, F.E.A.R. Less – How Journaling Puts Leadership in Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Exploring Leadership, Mangement, and Mentorship in Open Source - Intermediate