Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will explore the value systems that exist in Open Source communities and discuss how they shape the ideas of leadership, management, and mentorship in Open Source projects. It will compare these ontologies in projects (both Open Source and not) of varying size, scope, and focus and demonstrate how they manifest directly into actions or structures in the projects. If you've ever wondered how Open Source gets made, this is the talk for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership with Sea Salt Learning (Online Workshop on 21st - 24th February 2023)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Exploring Leadership, Mangement, and Mentorship in Open Source - Intermediate