Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will explore the value systems that exist in Open Source communities and discuss how they shape the ideas of leadership, management, and mentorship in Open Source projects. It will compare these ontologies in projects (both Open Source and not) of varying size, scope, and focus and demonstrate how they manifest directly into actions or structures in the projects. If you've ever wondered how Open Source gets made, this is the talk for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 1st - 2nd November 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Inspiring Women in FinTech & Crypto (Online Meetup on 1st June 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
Exploring Leadership, Mangement, and Mentorship in Open Source - Intermediate