Are you interested in how to start with OOPSI? Join Jenny Martin and Pete Buckney for this month's BDD London!
OOPSI Mapping is a collaborative agile analysis and testing technique. It’s a mash up of Chris Matt’s Feature Injection and Matt Wynne’s Example Mapping. OOPSI is an outside-in process, standing for Outcome, Output, Process, Scenarios, Inputs. It gives our discovery activities some structure and helps us expertly navigate the quickest path to value. The OOPSI technique also helps us see the big picture and avoid user story hell. It joins up nicely with Impact Mapping, Story Mapping and Event Storming.
If you do it the other way round it ISPOO
In this highly participative hands-on workshop you’ll work through a case study using specification by example and BDD. We’ll examine the potential pitfalls and challenges of those approaches and then see if the OOPSI approach helps us navigate through them with greater confidence.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 15th - 16th July 2019)
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Event Sourced Project Management: Plan, Execute and Deliver Like A Boss (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Oopsi Mapping workshop
Pete is CTO at Railsbank - enabling fintech companies to access global banking with 5 lines of code, and driving the costs out of finance infrastructure so finance can be more inclusive and less abusive.
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.