How can you and your team uncover information, thoughts and feelings from just below the surface - the things people don’t know that they know - without breaching trust or invading privacy?
Clean Language offers a straightforward process to do just that, supporting clear communication and effective collaboration while preventing those “Why didn’t you say so?!” scenarios.
This interactive workshop will provide specific tools to share immediately. For best results, bring a colleague!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Overcoming the Difficulties of Remote Meetings (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Judy Rees & Clean Language: Safely Exploring Your Team’s “Unknown Knowns”
Judy has been using and teaching Clean Language for ten years and is known worldwide as the co-author of the bestselling book on the topic, Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds.