Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will discover Daniele's journey building a trading bot. From building a basic prototype in Typescript to using functional programming techniques to trade autonomously across multiple foreign exchanges and generate thousands of dollars in revenue.
By the end of the talk you will learn:
- the basics of financial trading platforms from a developer's perspective (APIs/concepts/terminology)
- how you can use the skills you've gained building full stack applications to write trading software
- how static typing and Typescript can speed up your workflow
- how functional programming can help you refine your trading algorithms and verify the correctness of your program
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling Microservices with Message Queues, Spring Boot and Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Nagareyama: a new Fable, faster, more powerful and easier to use (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
From Zero to Forex Trading bot Hero - Intermediate