Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will discover Daniele's journey building a trading bot. From building a basic prototype in Typescript to using functional programming techniques to trade autonomously across multiple foreign exchanges and generate thousands of dollars in revenue.
By the end of the talk you will learn:
- the basics of financial trading platforms from a developer's perspective (APIs/concepts/terminology)
- how you can use the skills you've gained building full stack applications to write trading software
- how static typing and Typescript can speed up your workflow
- how functional programming can help you refine your trading algorithms and verify the correctness of your program
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Kubernetes: Master Application Deployment and Scaling with Daniele Polencic (in London on 28th - 29th June 2018)
- Infiniteconf 2018 - The conference on Big Data and AI (in London on 5th - 6th July 2018)
- Info Session - Kubernetes: Master Application Deployment and Scaling with Daniele Polencic (in London on 23rd July 2018)
- Kubernetes: Master Application Deployment and Scaling with Daniele Polencic (in London on 24th - 25th September 2018)
From Zero to Forex Trading bot Hero - Intermediate