Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk, you will discover Daniele's journey building a trading bot. From building a basic prototype in Typescript to using functional programming techniques to trade autonomously across multiple foreign exchanges and generate thousands of dollars in revenue.
By the end of the talk you will learn:
- the basics of financial trading platforms from a developer's perspective (APIs/concepts/terminology)
- how you can use the skills you've gained building full stack applications to write trading software
- how static typing and Typescript can speed up your workflow
- how functional programming can help you refine your trading algorithms and verify the correctness of your program
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Scaling Microservices with Message Queues, Spring Boot and Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
From Zero to Forex Trading bot Hero - Intermediate