Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How can you make your site feel less like a static page and more like a video game?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Web Animations & State: The Secrets For A Successful Relationship (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Bruce Lawson on How To Make Loveliness: an HTML Treasure Hunt (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Frontend Series (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Websites are basically Video Games Waiting to Happen - Beginner
Opher is a multidisciplinary creator, invested in many different and often unrelated fields at the same time: computer science, art, music, design, math, game development and more.