Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Progressive Web Apps are a wonderful way to make the web and the app space work in harmony. There is a lot of confusion though about what they are and what we should do to make them a true success. In this keynote, Chris Heilmann will share the why and how of PWA beyond "make it work offline on the newest mobile devices".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- PWAs - more than lighter mobile apps (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Keynote: Progressing Apps the PWA Way
Christian Heilmann is a geek and hacker by heart. He’s been a professional web developer for about eleven years and worked his way through several agencies up to Yahoo where he delivered Yahoo Maps Europe and Yahoo Answers.