This session was not filmed.
The Azure Container Service offers simple deployments of Kubernetes, an open source container orchestration solution, designed to help manage running containers at scale. In this session, Ben will explore the benefits of deploying Containers to Kubernetes and how to ensure your system remains reliable and scalable by building on top of the Azure Container Service.
Topics and discussion points you will learn will include:
- Introduction into Containers
- Scaling considerations
- Deploying Kubernetes
- Migrating Application to Kubernetes and Azure Container Service
- Scaling to meet application demands
By the end, you will discover the benefits of using a Container Orchestration system, where Kubernetes fits into the eco-system and how it can be combined with the Azure Container Service.
More information on Kubernetes and Azure can be found here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Overly sensitive: the journey towards quantum sensors (in London on 18th April 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
Tutorial: Scaling Docker Containers using Kubernetes and Azure Container Service
Ben is the founder of Ocelot Uproar and the creator behind Katacoda (Katacoda.com), an interactive learning platform for software engineers. Katacoda specialises in enabling developers to understand Cloud-Native technologies including Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift.