Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Add to that Angular with TypeScript and you will get a truly amazing combination. But Sebastian knows what you’re thinking: another way of building apps? What makes NativeScript special?
Curious about how it all works? Come learn! Architectures will be explained; apps will be built; and fun will be had by all.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Adopt an AI-driven chatbot today + Alexa Bonus (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Building Mobile Apps with Angular and NativeScript - Beginner
Sebastian Witalec is a Technical Evangelist for Progress/Telerik with over 9 years of experience in software engineering and architecture.