Python is a very popular language, with huge momentum in areas such as education and data science. Come to this month's London Java Community where Tariq Rashid who will be giving an introductory talk on Python!
Tariq will introduce Python, explaining it's highlights and demonstrating the ease and simplicity of the language. He'll discuss some of the benefits and challenges of Python from a business and engineering angle. This beginner-to-intermediate level talk will be suitable for complete beginners to coding, as well as anyone who can code but is new to Python.
After this talk you will have appreciated how simple many tasks are with Python, seen simple readable examples of Python, have a feel for the most popular tools used with Python, and have an initial view of the benefits and challenges from a business perspective.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)