Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk explores Clifford's experience as a Boeing 787 Dreamliner Pilot and the critical decision management skills required therein.
As an Airline pilot, you may be required to make a decision often quickly to react to a situation as it presents itself and you will discover a way to achieve this called TDODAR. This model ensures that you achieve a safe outcome for all on board and Clifford often finds himself using the same model when facing a problem whilst wearing his Dev hat and it's yet to fail him.m.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Pilot Decision Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- Decision-Making for Grown-Ups (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Lightning Talk: How To Give Amazing Technical Presentations (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)