Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will explore a summary of the architecture Steve and his team have developed, focusing on how they have utilised Docker to improve their internal development process and used Jenkins for automated builds and deployments into AWS. Steve will share a demo project, showing how his team have used Docker, how the build pipeline in Jenkins was set up and the AWS ECS configuration they used to enable rapid continuous delivery of their project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Beyond HTTP in ASP.NET Core 3.0 with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Smash you some Haskell on a Minikube (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Docker for .NET Developers - Beginner
Steve Gordon is a Microsoft MVP, Pluralsight author, senior developer and community lead based in Brighton. He works for Madgex developing and supporting their data products built using .NET Core technologies. Steve is passionate about community and all things .NET related, having worked with ASP.NET for over 15 years.