A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
There are several ways to do messaging in .NET world and this session dives deep to MassTransit - one of the most popular messaging frameworks, which is open-source and free. MassTransit features unique features like container-less design based on function composition, pipes and filters internal architecture and many things that it adds on top of the transport.
During this session, you will explore the basics of messaging in general and MassTransit in particular and explore some of its nice features. Then, you will discover more complex subjects like long-running processes and distributed transactions.
PRE - REQUISITES
To complete the labs participants would need .NET Framework 4.5.2 or Mono, RabbitMQ 3.6 and Visual Studio or Jetbrains Rider installed.
All other installations and required downloads can be found here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Simplicity versus Simplification (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- E106 - CLASSIC - Steve Nouri - On Growth and Branding for AI Professionals (Online Meetup on 26th June 2022)
- Building a Culture to Take Control of Your Software (Online Meetup on 28th June 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Tutorial: Give Your Microservices a Bus ride with MassTransit
Alexey is a consultant at Ubiquitous, currently working as a software architect and technical lead at ABAX. He is mostly working with high-performance event processing and event-sourced systems.