Kubernetes networking can feel a bit overwhelming for some people. In this talk Tim will walk us from the basics to the more advanced topics in Kubernetes networking. Tim will explain some of the design decision which drove the networking architecture and much more. Check it out!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (in Online Event on 15th - 17th June 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- CloudNative eXchange Forum 2021 (Online Conference on 21st - 23rd June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Embracing Hexagonal Architecture with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)