Are you interested in learning how to take your coaching methods to the next level? Join Scrum Event and Kim Morgan for this month's event!
Kim Morgan will explore some of the key principles which make coaching more transformational than transactional.
These will include:
• How transformation occurs and how coaching should be more than just a “cosy chat” • The importance of high emotion and creativity in coaching
• Understanding the psychology of motivation – associating everyday behaviours with long-term outcomes
• The coach as an “Empathetic Provocateur” and the coach as an instrument of change
• Dynamic listening to ignite the mind
• Starting with the end in mind and presupposing success
There will be lots of opportunity for interaction, questions and to coach and be coached in this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
The Psychology of Coaching
Kim Morgan is Managing Director of Barefoot Coaching Ltd, one of the UK’s leading providers of coaching and coach training. Kim was one of the UK’s first executive business and personal coaches, who has pioneered and led University Accredited Coach Training Courses since 2001.