Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
IndexedDB is not new. It is supported in almost every browser. Without it, the future of progressive web apps are in peril. But there is not a lot of love for it and that needs to change.
In this talk, you will discover why you should love IndexedDB and the kind of apps you can create when you have the power of a database in the browser. Then, you will explore how to use IndexedDB with a look at both the terrifying API and the friendly libraries that will help you along the way. Together we'll discover a new love for IndexedDB.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dawn of a New Error (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Tejas Kumar! (in London on 27th November 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Keynote: Better Together: Building Social Experiences for Immersive Technologies (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
An Empty Database in Every Pocket - Beginner