Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
ASP.NET Core, it's now available to .NET developers too! In this talk, you will start with a simple microservice, containerise it using Docker, and scale it to a cluster of resilient microservices managed by Kubernetes. Along the way, you will learn what makes Kubernetes a great system for automating deployment, operations, and scaling of containerised applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Stop Reinventing The Wheel With Istio (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Kubernetes: A Gateway Drug for Vendor Lock-in (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Containerised ASP.NET Core apps with Kubernetes
Mete Atamel is a Developer Advocate at Google, currently focused on helping developers with Google Cloud Platform. As a long-time Java and a recent C# developer, he likes to compare the two ecosystems. Prior to Google, he worked at Microsoft, Skype, Adobe, EMC, and Nokia building apps and services on various web, mobile and cloud platforms. Originally from Cyprus, he currently lives in Greenwich, not too far away from the prime meridian.