Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
ASP.NET Core, it's now available to .NET developers too! In this talk, you will start with a simple microservice, containerise it using Docker, and scale it to a cluster of resilient microservices managed by Kubernetes. Along the way, you will learn what makes Kubernetes a great system for automating deployment, operations, and scaling of containerised applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Stop Reinventing The Wheel With Istio (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Introduction to Docker Fundamentals (in London on 26th - 27th November 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd April 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote by Naoki Takezoe on Revisit Dependency Injection in Scala and Introduction to Airframe (in London on 25th November 2019)
- Keynote Evening with Matt Saunders! (in London on 26th November 2019)
- Build run and manage composite apps on Kubernetes with Cellery (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- It's Not Too Late To Learn About Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Containerised ASP.NET Core apps with Kubernetes
Mete Atamel is a Developer Advocate at Google, currently focused on helping developers with Google Cloud Platform. As a long-time Java and a recent C# developer, he likes to compare the two ecosystems. Prior to Google, he worked at Microsoft, Skype, Adobe, EMC, and Nokia building apps and services on various web, mobile and cloud platforms. Originally from Cyprus, he currently lives in Greenwich, not too far away from the prime meridian.