Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Monitoring containerised apps creates a whole new set of challenges that traditional monitoring systems struggle with. In this talk, Brice Fernandes from Weaveworks will introduce and demo the open source Prometheus monitoring toolkit and its integration with Kubernetes. After this talk, you'll be able to use Prometheus to monitor your microservices on a Kubernetes cluster.
During Brice's talk you will learn about:
An introduction to Kubernetes to manage containers;
The monitoring maturity model;
An overview of whitebox and blackbox monitoring;
Monitoring with Prometheus;
Using PromQL (the Prometheus Query Language) to monitor your app in a dynamic system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Delivering Quality at Speed With Gitops (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Cluster-As-Code. The Many Ways Towards Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)