Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Monitoring containerised apps creates a whole new set of challenges that traditional monitoring systems struggle with. In this talk, Brice Fernandes from Weaveworks will introduce and demo the open source Prometheus monitoring toolkit and its integration with Kubernetes. After this talk, you'll be able to use Prometheus to monitor your microservices on a Kubernetes cluster.
During Brice's talk you will learn about:
An introduction to Kubernetes to manage containers;
The monitoring maturity model;
An overview of whitebox and blackbox monitoring;
Monitoring with Prometheus;
Using PromQL (the Prometheus Query Language) to monitor your app in a dynamic system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Delivering Quality at Speed With Gitops (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)