Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Monitoring containerised apps creates a whole new set of challenges that traditional monitoring systems struggle with. In this talk, Brice Fernandes from Weaveworks will introduce and demo the open source Prometheus monitoring toolkit and its integration with Kubernetes. After this talk, you'll be able to use Prometheus to monitor your microservices on a Kubernetes cluster.
During Brice's talk you will learn about:
An introduction to Kubernetes to manage containers;
The monitoring maturity model;
An overview of whitebox and blackbox monitoring;
Monitoring with Prometheus;
Using PromQL (the Prometheus Query Language) to monitor your app in a dynamic system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Delivering Quality at Speed With Gitops (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)