Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Monitoring containerised apps creates a whole new set of challenges that traditional monitoring systems struggle with. In this talk, Brice Fernandes from Weaveworks will introduce and demo the open source Prometheus monitoring toolkit and its integration with Kubernetes. After this talk, you'll be able to use Prometheus to monitor your microservices on a Kubernetes cluster.
During Brice's talk you will learn about:
An introduction to Kubernetes to manage containers;
The monitoring maturity model;
An overview of whitebox and blackbox monitoring;
Monitoring with Prometheus;
Using PromQL (the Prometheus Query Language) to monitor your app in a dynamic system.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Delivering Quality at Speed With Gitops (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)