Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session will provide insights into implementing API Management: what is API Management, why is it important for Microservices, how to Implement, what Devops tooling is needed, and key learnings to use on your own projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Experiences of Implementing API Management for Microservices using TDD
Abhilash is responsible for Quality Assurance and Quality Control for API’s and Web applications supporting enterprise level architecture with Strong Digital Focus and empowering QA and Operations team to give a fluid experience. Focused on API Automation, Monitoring, Continuous Integration and User Happiness.