Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A light hearted look at how CSS transforms, animations, and pseudo elements can be used to create animated three-dimensional scenes. During this talk, you will explore the implementation, various applications, and a demonstration of a framework that has been built to cover basic block based diorama construction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Webpack Academy: From Beginner to Master with Sean Larkin (in London on 17th - 18th February 2020)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Keynote by Ruben Bridgewater on Performance Optimisations and the Possible Savings Doing So (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Productivity with Micro Frontends and Cloud-native Backends (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Continuing Adventures in Unity (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Lightning Talk: CSS Shoe Box Dioramas - Beginner
John is a developer and designer with a colourful experience of different technologies. He started off developing games and creating animations with Flash (when it was still cool) and matured into the HTML/CSS/JS loving dev he is today.