Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Everybody is talking about AI and Machine Learning these days, but how would that work on your Android device? In this session, Erik will share with you how to apply the latest libraries and services to your Android application in order to make it smarter and provide a better user experience than your dumb competitors.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Practical Bluetooth LE on Android (SkillsCast recorded in October 2016)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Rewriting Legacy Code (Online Meetup on 20th August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
My app is smarter than your app
Erik is the author of "Android Programming: Pushing the limits" and a long time DroidCon speaker. He has worked on the inner details of the Android platform at Sony Mobile, hacked on the Android client for Spotify and is currently as a freelancing Android developer in Stockholm, Sweden. Erik has also been teaching software development, including Android programming, for both new and senior developers.