Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Ever wondered what your Android sees? How does it perceive (or not) the outside world? it would be really nice for our phones to see as we see and if they're not yet capable, why not teach them? the way to do it is using Machine Learning, a (kind of) new trend that's here to stay, and with so many different areas to explore is up to us to pick one we find interesting.
Well, Adrian's take is on computer vision, so buckle up and join him in this journey, you can review options for computer vision on mobile, explore different examples and walk through the basics of several vision APIs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Android Things: Building your own personal robot army (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)